Diocese and Bishop
Archdiocese of Halifax-Yarmouth – Archbishop Anthony Mancini
- May 12, 2018
Time of Reflection with Father Toochukwu
Meeting Times and Location
Meetings are held on the third Friday of each month except during July and August. These take place at the Pastoral Centre located at 1531 Grafton Street located in downtown Halifax. Schedules time is from 11-12:15 so that members can attend the scheduled mass at the Basilica for 12:15. We made a decision to have lunch on special occasions only.
Currently we are asking $75 which includes membership fees for Serra International. Any meals we have are paid for separately and as we develop and assess our needs our fees may possibly change.
Annual Club Activities
We are a work in progress – the only one we are setting for this year will be a dinner to celebrate the anniversary of receiving our charter. As we set new goals they will be posted.
Charter Mass and Dinner
List of Officers
- President – Sharon MacKinnon – email@example.com
- Vice-President-Vocations – Margo Burke
- Vice President-Programmes – George Simms
- Chair-Communications – Margaret Moody
- Chair-Membership – Marcel Arsenault
- Treasurer – Sharon MacKinnon
- Recording Secretary – Margo Burke
- Spiritual Advisor – Father Francesco Pirisi (FOH)